2017 Lift Schedule
ADULT (18-64) Day – $70
Afternoon (from 12.30) – $45
SENIOR (65-69) Day – $55
Afternoon (from 12.30) – $40
JUNIOR (13-17) Day – $50
Afternoon (from 12.30) – $35
CHILD (7-12) Day – $30 Afternoon (from 12.30) – $20
The young (Under 7) and the young at heart (70 and over) FREE
School Groups of 10 or more – contact management
For further information, re prices and operation, please contact Alpine Enterprises directly on 63906122 after 9am or by email @ email@example.com
- HOLD BOTH STOCKS (Poles) IN ONE HAND, POINTS FORWARD – both in the queue and on the lift.
- MOVE AWAY FROM UNLOADING AREAS QUICKLY – This is for your safety and to make room for others behind you to off-load.
- STAY IN THE TRACK UNDER THE LIFT CABLE AT ALL TIMES – Failure to do so may cause cable derails, interruption of the loft and possible injury.
- CONCENTRATE AND STEER UPHILL – just as you would going down hill. Don’t expect the lidt to do all the work.
- T-BARS ARE DESIGNED FOR TWO PEOPLE – Unless you pay for two lift tickets, you must travel with someone else when the lift is busy. Team up with an experienced buddy who can help you. If you are experienced, help a novice and make everyone’s day better.
- DO NOT OFFLOAD JUST BEFORE A TOWER – The retracting Poma or T may catch on the tower or cause the cable to derail.
- OBEY SIGNS AND THE OPERATORS INSTRUCTIONS – “GET OFF HERE” means exactly that – not 5 to 10m further uphill.
Orange Conduits are a reminder, not an obstacle course.
- NEVER USE ANY LIFT STRUCTURE AS A CLIMBING FRAME – This is a very dangerous and potentially non insured activity
DELIBERATE FAILURE to observe these simple rules will result in cancellation of your ticket. The decision of management is final. Your safety and that of other users is paramount.