[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Mountain UPDATE: Maintenance crews late yesterday prepared the lift towers to de-ice the lifts. As such they are on hold until this work is completed today now the wind has abated, considering this Alpine Enterprises are aiming to have 2 lifts (Bass and Village) on standby in preparation to open tomorrow. ROAD CLEARED Grader has cleared the road to the village in the morning conditions will be icy so please take care on your approach fitting chains to 2WD until conditions change. This Ski Report is proudly maintained and Updated by the Ben Lomond Committee. Parks and Wildlife Services are supporting the BLC with Road updates when available. Photos thanks to Ben Haslam[/vc_column_text][vc_gallery type=”flexslider_style” interval=”3″ images=”357,356,355,354,353,352,351,336,335,334,333,332″ layout=”3″ gallery_style=”1″ onclick=”link_image” custom_links_target=”_self”][/vc_column][/vc_row]